Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 2010

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for your patience this month. I am late getting stuff out to you all. But I am currently working on cutting up my fabric and shipping it out this week. I just started moving around this last weekend after being ill for 2 weeks. Sorry for the delay.


Photo courtesy of sonnetofthemoon from Modify Tradition

I am thinking about having you do a Churn Dash block for me using a Kona white and black solids and Kiwi from Timeless Treasures. I plan on having you make two blocks. One with the black or white solid for the background and the Kiwi as the main block pattern fabric. Then another one in reverse, i.e. using the print as the background and the solid for the main block pattern.


(fabric photos are from the Timeless Treasures website)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi....that will be lovely! I can't wait to get the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to getting your fabric. I have been contemplating buying this line for some time. These blocks are sure to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the fabric today and I love it! Will be working on this over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete